Wednesday, September 13, 2006

I've finished the icicles today (and so the background). I tried to distinguish the more translucent, melting icicles from the opaque ones. I've introduced some cliffs to the right upper corner. I felt it better putting some rocks there than having ice all the way up on the right side. Probably I'll paint an addititonal icicle hanging in front of this patch. Will see.
Here are 2 stages of the ice painting, the first one as I finished yesterday evening, and the final result:































Here's the work in progress. I'm working in our dining room instead of my studio (because this latter is in a different building, and my family would not see me all the day).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home