Tuesday, October 03, 2006

I've spent yesterday and this morning with sketching Shorebirds. Yesterday on a fishpond system, today by the Danube, close to my home. Here are the results.

A juvenile Dunlin moulting into first winter plumage:
















A juvenile male Ruff:










More Ruffs in sunset:












Spotted Redshank:











Greenshanks and Bar-tailed Godwit (a scarce visitor here):
















With my friends at the bank of a drained fishpond (quite warm for an October day):














The Oystercatcher is quite rare visitor in Hungary. There's a big reef on the Danube close to my home. There's a young bird with broken leg here at the moment. I went there to study it and take some photos and do sketches. I've seen also 2 Ringed Plovers.












1 Comments:

Blogger Dougalis said...

Beautiful Sketches once again Szabi!
Great!

Paschalis

10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home