Friday, November 03, 2006

A nice article about our sketching trip in February was published in the last issue of Birds Illustrated magazine (www.birdsillustrated.com). The text was written by my friend, Jonathan Latimer. I have 4 pics in it (with the Red-breasted Goose on the 1st page).
The originals of the Wallcreeper and the Red-breast paintings are for sale (the former is in oils, the price is 1200 EUR, the latter is in watercolours, price is 265 EUR).
The other 2 (the Bustards and the Buzzards) are field sketches.
















































































































I'm just back from Montenegro, where I did some sketching at a saltplan system. I'll put some news about this trip on my blog soon, so it's worth coming back in a few days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home