Tuesday, August 21, 2007

A major event in the birdwatchers' world took place last weekend in the UK, the British Birdwatching Fair. Thsi was the 3rd time for me being there as an exhibitor, thanked to my friend, Jonathan Latimer, who kindly shares his stand with me. Here are some photos of the event.
Our stand, with my staff on the left side:



























This year's Birdfair Mural, concentrating on the threatened birds of the World (with the result of heavy rains during the weekend visible on the foreground):











I've painted 2 shorebirds, the Spociable Lapwing and the Slender-billed Curlew this time (both being beloved species for me):
I made these preliminary sketches to work from (both are watercolours, 12x15 cm and for sale):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home