Tuesday, November 27, 2007

The 7th Wild Goose Festival took place last weekend in Tata town. This event became the biggest and most important nature-related event in Hungary in the recent years.
This time we've painted a big, 1 x 3 meters painting of the Tata Lake with a lot of birds on it. The main role of it was to make the programmes more colourful.
We've strated the work on Thursday with stretching the huge canvas:










We wanted to finish the background before Saturday, and to paint birds when the visitors are around.































Here are my 2 friends, Márton Zsoldos and Stefan Boensch adding birds:









Some of the birds painted by me:










And the finished painting:










Some 5-6000 visitors turned up on Saturday, here's a part of the crowd waiting for the return of the Geese in the afternoon:










And a part of the 18000 Geese:












Please have a look at my friend's webpage for his report with more photographs:
http://zsoldosmarton.freeblog.hu/

2 Comments:

Blogger Boulmer Birder said...

Hi Szabi,

I tried to put a comment on your friends blog ( Marton) but I failed. Would you pass on my compliments, his paintings are excellent and I will keep looking in, even though I can't understand his writing.

Thanks again. Stewart.

7:20 PM  
Blogger Neiza Teixeira said...

Ich bin Neiza. Ich kenne Stefan Bönsch. Wo ist er?
Vielen Danke.
Gut Werk!!!!

10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home