Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I've started to work on a long forgotten oil painting. I've painted the mudflat in January, but then became quite frustrated about the birds, so put it away. See the work in progress in my January blog: http://kokayart.blogspot.com/2008_01_01_archive.html.
Now I would like to finish this for the British Birdwatching Fair. I think this long 'rest' was useful, as I can work on it now with fresh eye. The birds are roughly completed, legs, shadows, feather detail left. 1-2 day's work.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jose A. Sencianes said...

Hi Kokay, I know your work by Martí Rodríguez from Spain. I have a wildlife-bird painter too and I enjoy very much with your paintings. I prefer your sketches because I love to painting plain air. I hope to enjoy your paintngs a lot of time! Excuse me for my poor english, all the best! Jose

12:52 AM  
Blogger Carol Cruz said...

Hey Szabolcs!
The painting is looking great! I already like it, even though it's not finished! Post it when it's done, It will be very nice.

Hugs, Carol

7:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home