Saturday, July 18, 2009

Susan Myers, the author of the new Borneo field guide, 'Birds of Borneo', has just sent me the cover of the American edition. Although I've contributed only 1 % to the illustrations of this book, one of my Pittas (the Blue-banded) has been chosen for the front cover design! I've also found out recently that the European edition will also have my work on the cover, the pair of Blue-headed Pittas. I'll show you that version also when I receive it.


To see the Bornean Pittas I painted, check the bird illustrations on my webpage.

2 Comments:

Blogger Laura Brown said...

Congratulations! That's a beautiful picture and an excellent choice for the cover.

9:42 PM  
Blogger Su Chua Phin 徐蔡斌 said...

... and I am from Borneo ... ha ha ha, thanks for sharing Szabolcs :)

3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home