Saturday, April 26, 2014

We stayed in villages and campsites along the track. I was fascinated by the beauty of the houses built from the materials found in the surrounding forest.

Guesthouse at 1900 Crossing campsite.

 At this higher elevation we had heavy rain every day.













Guesthouses in Agulogo village. Raggiana Birds of Paradise had a display tree in the village, but it was raining in the morning we stayed here, so I missed them.













Scene from Kagi village (800 people live here):













Locals were always interested in what I was doing. When I started sketching a house in Kagi village, there was crowd around me in 1 minute. I was very hungry here, that's why the strange face:

3 Comments:

Blogger Olga Bogoroditskaya said...


Thanks for the great blog! Very interesting!

2:46 PM  
Blogger Olga Bogoroditskaya said...


Thanks for the great blog! Very interesting!

2:46 PM  
Blogger Olga Bogoroditskaya said...


Thanks for the great blog! Very interesting!

2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home